Terms & Conditions
Last updated September, 2021
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT CLICK ON «SIGN UP» OR «TAKE A CHANCE» BUTTON, ONCE THE BUTTON IS CLICKED YOU ARE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT YOU REGISTER FOR OR PURCHASE THE SERVICE. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY Tubit AT ANY TIME, EFFECTIVE UPON NOTICE TO YOU, WHICH NOTICE SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE BEEN PROVIDED UPON OUR POSTING OF THE CURRENT VERSION OF THIS AGREEMENT ON THE WEBSITE/ UPON OUR UPDATING THE APPLICATION WITH THE CURRENT VERSION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- Eligibility. By registering on Tubit, You represent and warrant that You are at least 18 years old. Membership in the Service and registration on Tubit is void where prohibited. By using Tubit, You represent and warrant that You have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You may not authorize others to use Your membership, and You may not assign or otherwise transfer Your account to any other person or entity.
- Term. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while You use Tubit and/or are a Member of
Tubit. You may terminate Your membership at any time, for any reason, effective upon receipt of Your
written notice of termination by Tubit customer support staff.
Tubit may terminate Your membership for any reason, with or without explanation, effective upon sending a notice to Your email address provided at registration, or to any other email address provided by You to Tubit. Upon termination by Tubit without cause, You shall receive a refund, pro rata, of any paid fees that Tubit has received from You. If Your membership with Tubit is terminated by reason of violation of this Agreement, or at Your request, You will not be entitled to, nor shall Tubit be liable to You, for any refund of unused fees for using Tubit or its additional Services. Unused coins expire 365 days after their purchase date. Notwithstanding Your membership being terminated, this Agreement will remain in full effect.
- Non-Commercial Use by Members. Tubit is for the personal use of individual Members and/or Registered Non-Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, businesses, and/or other entities may not become Members and are not entitled to use the Service or the Website/ Application for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Website/ Application, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website/ Application will be investigated, and appropriate legal action may be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. You hereby grant, represent and warrant that You will not create any databases, websites, applications, software, legal entities and services competitive with Tubit. You further guarantee and warrant that You will not use the Website/Application for any commercial purposes, and/or send or receive funds thorough the Website/Application, and/or create accounts with fake usernames. You further guarantee and warrant that You will not be paid for using the Website/Application and services, provided on the Website/Application. Such activity will be investigated, Your membership may be terminated and appropriate legal action may be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
- Proprietary Rights in Content. Tubit owns licenses or otherwise retains all intellectual property rights in the Website/ Application and the Service, absolutely. Those rights include, but are not limited to, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), patents, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, wherever existing in the world, together with the right to apply for protection of the same of Tubit and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which You have been given written permission, You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
- Content Posted at Tubit:
- You understand and agree that Tubit may at its sole discretion store for review and delete any content, messages, photos, videos, audio and video calls or profiles (collectively, «Content») that in the sole judgment of Tubit violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights of, harm, or threaten the safety of other Members or any third parties.
- You are solely responsible for the Content that You publish, stream, transmit or display (hereinafter, «post») via the Website/ Application, or transmit to other Members. In case there is another person seen in Your Content then such person should be notified about that and the prior written consent should be obtained from them.
- By posting Content to any public area of the Website/ Application You automatically grant, represent and warrant that You have the right to grant to Tubitan irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
- The following is a partial list of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Website/
Application. Tubit reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action at its sole
discretion against anyone who violates this provision including without limitation removing the
offending communication from the Service and terminating the membership of such violators. Prohibited
Content includes, but is not limited to, Content that:
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of «junk mail», «chain letters», or unsolicited mass mailing or «spamming»;
- promotes information that You know is defamatory, false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another persons copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture installed copyright protected devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- publicly displays inappropriate Content or material (involving, for example, nudity, bestiality, pornography, graphic violence, or criminal activity);
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someones privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without Tubit prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- You must use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You may not include in Your profile any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses. You may not include in Your correspondence with other members any URLs, email addresses or telephone and fax numbers.
- You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members and/or Registered Non-Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. Although Tubit cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the Website/ Application, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect its Members from such advertising or solicitation, Tubit reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hourperiod to a number which Tubit deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
- You may not collect data from Tubit either from authorized and not authorized zones through automated means (bots, spiders, scrapers or equivalent means), or by establishing fake user accounts or by anonymous proxy servers or equivalent measures, or by circumventing any technical measures to prevent forbidden activity on Tubit. You may not collect data from Tubit authorized zones by any other means including manual collection of data.
- To ensure the quality of the Service provided, Your communication through the Website/ Application may be recorded.
- Tubit reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action at its sole discretion against anyone who violates this Section 5 including without limitation removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating the membership of such violators.
- Copyright Policy. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if You believe that Your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please supply Tubit's copyright agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that You claim is infringing on such copyright is located on the Website/ Application; Your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owners behalf.
- Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for Your interactions with other Tubit Members/Registered Non-Members. Tubit reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between You and other Members/Registered Non-Members.
- Disclaimers. Tubit PROVIDES THE SERVICE ON AN «AS IS» BASIS AND GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, IN ANY COMMUNICATION WITH ITS REPRESENTATIVES, OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE. Tubit SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHER, Tubit DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, ALWAYS AVAILABLE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. Tubit DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR, AND NO WARRANTY IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO, CONNECTIVITY AND AVAILABILITY. Although each member must agree to the Agreement, Tubit cannot guarantee that each member is at least the required minimum age, nor does it accept responsibility or liability for any content, communication or other use or access of the Service by persons under the age of 18 in violation of this Agreement. Also, it is possible that other members or users (including unauthorized users, or «hackers») may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials through the Service and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive or obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to Your use of the Service. Those others may use Your information for purposes other than what You intended. Tubit is not responsible for the use of any personal information that You disclose on the Service. Please carefully select the type of information that You post on the Service or release to others. Tubit DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF OTHER MEMBERS OR USERS (INCLUDING UNAUTHORIZED USERS), WHETHER SUCH ACTS OR OMISSIONS OCCUR DURING THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE. Tubit is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website/ Application or in connection with the Service, whether caused by users of the Website/ Application, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service. Tubit is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Website/ Application or Member of the Service. Tubit assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or Member communications. Tubit is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Websites/ Applications or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any other persons computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances will Tubit be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyones use of the Website/ Application or the Service, any Content posted on the Website/ Application or transmitted to Members/Registered Non-Members, or any interactions between users of the Website/ Application, whether online or offline.
- Suppliers. To provide the Service, Tubit may purchase services from various third parties (collectively,
«Suppliers»). The Suppliers are independent contractors and are not agents, or employees of Tubit. Tubit
is not responsible for the willful or negligent acts and/or omissions of any Supplier or any of its
respective employees, agents, servants or representatives including, without limitation, their failure to
deliver Services, or partial or inadequate delivery of Services. According to terms of agreement with its
Suppliers, Tubit is prohibited from rendering the Suppliers contact information. Services provided by the
Suppliers include but are not limited to the following:
- Suppliers provide full, accurate and legitimate information required for the registration of the Members at Tubit prior to their registration according to the terms of Agreement.
- Suppliers provide full, correct and quality translation of all correspondence of their Members.
- Suppliers provide additional services in accordance to the terms of their agreement with Tubit.
- Any additional services requested by Tubit Members, which fall into the Suppliers scope of activity, but not defined by Tubit terms of Agreement with Supplier, may be processed by Suppliers, but are not automatically granted.
- Members. Tubit does not influence the relationships between Members of the Website/ Application. Members
may terminate their membership with Tubit at any time. Deactivation of profiles of Members of Tubit is
governed by the following:
- In the event a Member is no longer interested in the Services, Tubit customer support administrators shall review the correspondence between such Member and other Member's with whom the Member has been corresponding (the «Correspondent») and shall have the right to make a decision, in their sole discretion, with respect to the issuance of refund back to the Member. Notwithstanding the above, Tubit customarily issues no more than 1000 coins back to the Correspondent for such a Correspondents last letter to the deactivated Member.
- In the event, a Member had found his/her match, and same is not the Correspondent, the Correspondent shall not be entitled to any refund with respect to this correspondence with such Member.
- In the event, a Member had been reported for inappropriate activities, Tubit may, at its sole and unfettered discretion, issue a partial refund to the Correspondent, who had informed Tubit of such Member's inappropriate activity by providing incontrovertible evidence of same.
- In the event, a Member is found on an anti-scam site, or in case we receive reliable proof of the Member's illegal activities from another Member, such Member's profile may be deleted from the Website/ Application provided that Tubit, in its sole and unfettered discretion, considers the supplied information substantial and irrefutable. Tubit may issue a partial refund to the Correspondent who provided such information.
- Purchase of Membership/Additional Purchases. Upon registering with the Website/ Application, a Registered Member shall have the right to subscribe for a premium access and purchase coins which can be spent on our services, like:
- Sending Gifts starting from 99 Coins per Gift.
- Limitation of Liability. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will Tubit be liable to You or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from Your use of the Website/ Application or the Service, as well as damages for loss of date, loss of programs, cost of procurement of substitute Services or Service interruptions, even if Tubit knows or has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Tubit is not responsible for any expenses that you may have related to communicating with Members and Non-Members on our site but outside of using our services our services (including, but not limited to expenses related to travel, deliveries, meetings etc.). Those expenses are your own responsibility. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Tubit's liability to You for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by You to Tubit for the Service during the term of membership.
- U. S. Export Controls. Software from the Website/ Application (the «Software») is further subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Website/ Application or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other Country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone who is listed on the U. S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or on the U. S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Software, You represent and warrant that You are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
- Section applicable to NON-US RESIDENTS: You acknowledge that the transactions involving your use of the Website/Application and your purchase of products or services took place in the country of incorporation of the Company owning Tubit. Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your visit to the Website/Application or to products or services sold or distributed by Tubit or through Tubit will be resolved by binding arbitration under the LCIA Rules, rather than in court. The number of arbitrators shall be three. The arbitration shall take place in London, UK. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English. The governing law of this Agreement shall be the substantive law of the country of incorporation of the Company owning Tubit.
- There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. Arbitrators, however, can award you the same damages and relief, and must honor the same terms in this Agreement, as a court would.
- The LCIA’s Rules are available at www.lcia.org/Dispute_Resolution_Services/lcia-arbitration-rules-2014. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the LCIA’s rules.
- We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD MONEY OR INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF WARRANTED BY THAT PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM. NO CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL THEORIES OF LIABILITY OR PRAYERS FOR RELIEF MAY BE MAINTAINED IN ANY ARBITRATION HELD UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial. We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
- Section applicable to US RESIDENTS: READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES THE PARTIES TO SUBMIT THEIR DISPUTES TO BINDING ARBITRATION AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM Tubit. You thus give up your right to go to court to assert or defend your rights under this contract (except for matters that may be taken to small claims court). Your rights will be determined by a neutral arbitrator and not a judge or jury. You are entitled to a fair hearing but the arbitration procedures are simpler and more limited than rules applicable in court. Arbitrator decisions are as enforceable as any court order and are subject to very limited review by a court. This arbitration agreement further includes an agreement that all claims will be brought only in an individual capacity (and not as a class action or other representative proceedings).
- Informal Process First. You agree to first contact Tubit Customer Support by email and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally for a period of 60 days.
- Binding Arbitration. If the dispute has not been resolved in 60 days, we each agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy arising out of or in connection with or relating to the Services and/or this Agreement, or the breach or alleged breach thereof, including disputes related to the applicability, enforceability, interpretation or formation of this Agreement to arbitrate, by binding arbitration.
- Arbitration Tribunal. The American Arbitration Association («AAA») will administer the arbitration. In the event the AAA declines to administer the arbitration, the arbitrator(s) will be appointed by the New York Supreme Court located in New York County, New York pursuant to New York Civil Practice Law and Rules («CPLR») § 7504. The parties irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New York for the purpose of administering an arbitration under Article 75 of the CPLR. Nothing in this Section shall prevent either party from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the courts as necessary to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation, or violation of that party’s data security, intellectual property rights, or other proprietary rights, or to seek other relief in connection with the arbitration.
- Arbitrator and Rules. If the arbitration involves claims totaling less than US $250,000, the arbitration will be conducted before a neutral single arbitrator, whose decision will be final and binding, and the arbitral proceedings will be governed by the United States Federal Arbitration Act and the AAA Consumer Arbitration Rules and AAA Consumer Due Process Protocol. If the arbitration involves claims totaling more than US $250,000, the arbitration will be conducted before three neutral arbitrators, whose decision will be final and binding, and the arbitral proceedings will be governed by the United States Federal Arbitration Act and the AAA Commercial Arbitration Rules and AAA Consumer Due Process Protocol. The AAA rules may be found online at www.adr.org.
- Location of Arbitration. The arbitration will be conducted in New York City, New York, USA, or such other place as chosen by the Arbitration Tribunal. If you live in the United States, you have the right to ask the Arbitration Tribunal to conduct the arbitration near your home if the arbitration involves an in-person hearing.
- Costs and Fees. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees and costs will be governed by AAA rules, but if you are financially unable to pay any of them, Tubit will pay them for You.
- Starting an Arbitration. A party who intends to seek arbitration must file a claim with the American Arbitration Association and pay the required fee. The instructions for filing a claim may be found online at www.adr.org.
- Your Right to Sue in Small Claims Court. Provided you live in the United States, you may sue for US $5,000 or less in a small claims court of competent jurisdiction as an alternative to engaging in arbitration, but this does not absolve You of Your commitment to engage in the informal dispute resolution process, and engaging in the informal dispute resolution process is a condition precedent of your right to sue or arbitrate against Tubit.
- CLASS ACTION AND JURY TRIAL WAIVER. YOU AND Tubit AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL CLAIMS MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTIES’ INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION, COLLECTIVE ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THIS WAIVER APPLIES TO CLASS ARBITRATION, AND, UNLESS WE AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS. YOU AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AND Tubit ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION, COLLECTIVE ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Tubit, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement, and/or any allegations that any Content that You submit to Tubit or transmit to the Website/ Application infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of Your representations and warranties set forth above. This indemnity shall be applicable without regard to the negligence of any party, including any indemnified person.
- Other. This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Website/ Application and further affirmed by becoming a Member and/or Registered Non-Member of the Service, contains the entire Agreement between You and Tubit regarding the use of the Website/ Application and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.